A teacher's ramblings on writing, music and the wider world.

Saturday 16 July 2011

Greetings!

Greetings fellow internet dwellers!  You have for one reason or another found your way to my blog, where I shall share my thoughts on interests of mine - primarily writing and music/songwriting.  Through my life I have been a notorious offender at beginning things and not seeing them through - this blog may be another such thing.  So if you have found your way here, and your brain waves were at the very least mildly stimulated by something I have blogged, please, I would love to hear from you!

I have been toying with the idea of a blog over the past few weeks, avidly reading the Absolute Write (AW) forums, which has been providing me some sorely-needed inspiration for my writing, which I will post about in coming days.  Alas, here we are - come on consistency!  I know we have not seen eye to eye over the years, but as Dylan said: "The times they are a-changin'".

So it's good night from within the den until tomorrow,

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment